Pull n Way – Debut album “Colours”
including new single “Memento”
The Swiss Electro Pop girl duo Pull n Way is gonna release their highly acclaimed debut album “Colours”, together with their new single “Memento” on March 29 2019! It contains ten songs, written by various international songwriters and produced by 1and2Productions, Australia. (Parts) of the album have been sublicensed to Quattro Music in Scandinavia and Clipper’s Sound in Spain.
Highlights so far:
- Big following on social media (Instagram 11,2k) & Music platforms (Spotify over 15k)
- New single “Memento” already on daily rotation on Swiss national radio SRF3
- “Memento” video featured VIDEO HOTLIST on YouTube Music CH
- “Memento” featured on NEW MUSIC FRIDAY (Spotify), BEST OF THE WEEK (Apple), SWISS MADE (Spotify) and many international private lists (playlist reach 850k)
- Radio promo tour in CH SRF3, Munot, Sunshine, Inside, Südostschweiz, BLICK, …
- Previous single “Anything” was played by national radio SRF3, Radio Energy (NRJ), ..
- Previous stories in newspapers & mags such as BLICK, 20min, 4 Teens, Ticino online, ..
- Sublicense deals in Spain (Clipper’s) and Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland (Quattro)
- Debut album with 10 songs, written by international writers, produced in Australia
- Big social media marketing campaign with streaming focus
- Presence at influencer events (Tubecon, Workshops, Product presentations, TIDAL, ..)
- Various national bookings already confirmed (Chollerhalle etc)